About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy that works 7 days a week slaving for my children. I'm their chauffeur, meal preparer, major care taker and anything else they decide they need. For those who don't know, being a mommy is a full time job, at times a very rewarding job, not always though. When the rugrats are into something there not supposed to be every two minutes, those are the days you don't enjoy. But I love them, when their not being little devils. Well sometimes even then.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New with us

Well I'm a serious slacker. I'm really bad about blogging. Pretty good about updating Facebook but suck at blogging.

So a lot has happened in the last 6 months. David got out of the Marines, we're living with his parents in McCleary until we leave next month for Pullman for him to attend WSU, I had my baby, Ilyana Hope born July 8th at 2:25 p.m. weighing 5 lbs 13 oz and 17 inches long. We're slowly adjusting to having 2 children, it's a little tough right now with the sleepless nights and all, but I know it will get better. Ilyana is having a tough time right now during the night but I know it won't be that way forever.

I'm still doing classes for medical transcription. It's been on a stand still lately with me being so exhausted from the pregnancy and now the new baby. But again, it will get better. Well not much else going on with us. So later.

No comments:

Post a Comment